Mars Minis Mix Variety Pack

Mars Minis Mix™ Variety Pack. 3 Musketeers® brand. Snickers® brand. Twix® brand. Milky Way® brand. What's inside: Calories 25 to 50, 2% to 3% DV per piece. Net Wt 10.50 oz (297.7 g). 3 Musketeers® brand minis: Per minis piece: Calories 25, 2% DV. Total fat 1g, 2% DV. Sat. fat 0.5g, 3% DV. Sugars 4g. Sodium 10mg, 0% DV. Snickers® brand minis: Per minis piece: Calories 45, 2% DV. Total fat 2g, 3% DV. Sat. fat 1g, 5% DV. Sugars 5g. Sodium 20 mg, 1% DV. Twix® brand minis: Per minis piece: Calories 50, 3% DV. Total fat 2.5g, 4% DV. Sat. fat 1.5g, 8% DV. Sugars 5g. Sodium 20 mg, 1% DV. Milky Way® brand minis: Per minis piece: Calories 40, 2% DV. Total fat 1.5g, 2% DV. Sat. fat 1g, 5% DV. Sugars 5g. Sodium 10 mg, 0% DV. GDA’s are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. ® / ™ trademarks Mars, Incorporated. We value your Questions or Comments, Call 1-800-651-2564. To learn more Visit www.marshealthyliving.com. ©Mars, Incorporated.