Enjoy Life Soft-Baked Berry Medley Breakfast Ovals 5 ea
Fruit & oat. Four types of purity protocol gluten free oats baked to perfection with real cranberries, raspberries, and blueberries. 20 g whole grains per 50 g serving. Per Serving: 230 calories; 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 180 mg sodium (8% DV); 10 g total fat (13% DV). Certified Gluten Free. Certified vegan. vegan.org. Allergy friendly (Our products are free from gluten and wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, casein, soy, egg, sesame, sulfites, lupin, mustard, fish, shellfish, crustaceans). Made in a dedicated nut and gluten free facility. Good source of fiber (11% DV). Non GMO Project verified. nongmoproject.org. Eat freely. Made with all-natural ingredients. Palm oil free. Since 2001. Millions of people have enjoyed our foods without worry. With you in mind, our products are made using all-natural ingredients resulting in great-tasting products you can savor & trust. For any occasion, our products allow you to eat freely! Free from 14 allergens since 2001. www.enjoylifefoods.com. Facebook. Instagram. Pinterest. Twitter. We believe everyone deserves to Enjoy Life! If you have questions or concerns about what our products have, more importantly, do not have, contact us or join our online community. www.enjoylifefoods.com 888-50-Enjoy (36569). This carton is 100% recyclable. This carton is 100% recyclable. Product of the USA.