Enjoy Life Soft-Baked Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Ovals 5 ea

Fruit & oat. Four types of purity protocol gluten free oats baked perfection with real apple pieces and warm cinnamon spice. 21 g whole grains per 50 g serving. Per Serving: 230 calories; 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 190 mg sodium (8% DV); 10 g total fat (13% DV). Certified Gluten-free. Certified vegan. vegan.org. Non GMO Project verified. nongmoproject.org. Eat freely. Made with all-natural ingredients. Allergy friendly (Our products are free from gluten and wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, casein, soy, egg, sesame, sulfites, lupin, mustard, fish, shellfish, crustaceans). Palm oil free. Since 2001. Millions of people have enjoyed our foods without worry. With you in mind, our products are made using all-natural ingredients resulting in great-tasting products you can savor & trust. For any occasion, our products allow you to eat freely! Since 2001: Free from 14 allergens. Made in a dedicated nut and gluten free facility. www.enjoylifefoods.com. Facebook. Instagram. Pinterest. Twitter. We believe everyone deserves to Enjoy Life! If you have questions or concerns about what our products have, or more importantly, do not have, contact us or join our online community. www.enjoylifefoods.com. 888-50Enjoy (36569). This carton is 100% recyclable. Product of the USA.