Redwood Hill Farm Goat Milk Vanilla Yogurt 32 oz
Certified humane. Raised & handled. Certified Gluten-Free. Certified Humane. Certified Kosher. Gluten Free. Artisan dairy. Since 1968. Groovin with goat since' 68 Celebrating 50 years. Goat milk yogurt is a delicious treat for anyone who enjoys real dairy and may work for people with special dietary needs. We only use the freshest Grade A milk straight from the farms and culture our yogurts slowly with a carefully crafted recipe. Seasonal variations in the delicate texture are normal. With a strong commitment to strict standards in animal welfare and environmental protection, we have a range of sustainability programs in place. Redwood Hill Farm was the first goat dairy in the country to become Certified Humane in 2005. At our creamery, 85% of the electricity we need is generated by two acres of solar panels on our roof and the remaining 15% come from other renewable energy sources including wind and geothermal. Artisan Dairy Craft Since 1968. Redwood Hill Farm & Creamery is located in picturesque Sonoma County, California, about 50 miles north of San Francisco. We have been making award-winning goat milk products for over 45 years and are dedicated to producing the best-tasting and least processed goat milk dairy available anywhere. Enjoy! America's favorite goat milk yogurt. Get to know our goats! Millions of live & active cultures in Every Spoonful. Grade A. www.redwoodhill.com. Please recycle paper sleeve.