- 1 lb veal leg cutlets, cut 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick
- 2 Tbs all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- Lemon-Caper Sauce:2/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp drained capers
- 1 tsp butter
- Pound veal cutlets to 1/8-inch thickness. Combine flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Lightly coat cutlets with flour mixture.
- Heat 1/2 of oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Cook cutlets in batches, 2 to 4 minutes or until cooked through, turning once. Remove; keep warm.
- Add wine and lemon juice to skillet; cook and stir over medium heat until browned bits attached to skillet are dissolved and sauce is slightly thickened. Remove from heat; stir in capers and butter. Serve over cutlets.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.