Ham and Lentil Soup Dijon
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced
- 3/4 cup dry lentils
- 3 1/2 cups College Inn® Organic Chicken Broth
- 1 14.5 oz can Del Monte® Organic Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 1 8.5 oz can Del Monte® Organic Sweet Peas (drained)
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup dry sherry (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except peas, mustard and sherry in 4-qt. saucepan. Simmer, uncovered, 1 hour. Stir in peas, mustard and sherry.
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.